Advocates4U consultants are here to partner with IRIS participants to reach the goals they desire by exercising choice, control and freedom to design their own waiver eligible support and service plans to meet their functional, vocational, medical and social needs and to remain in the community.
- Help you with Enrolling in the IRIS program
- Help you develop your personal, self–directed service plan
- Discussing with you about your long–term care choices
- Supporting your right to self-direct your services
- Help complete annual IRIS education requirements and forms
- Help complete required annual screenings
- Resolve any issues or conflicts related to the program